2.5%. = $1,600 , 5% = $3,200. 10% = $6,400.
SIRE… WINNING RUPERT
– 6 STARTS .. 5 WINS .. 2 TRACK RECORDS.
– Track record holder for 1200m at Eagle Farm
– Track record holder for 1300m at Eagle Farm
– 0.1 Second off Takeover Targets track record at Doomden for 1200m
– He is the FASTEST horse I’ve ever put a saddle on”.. Bjorn Baker , racing.com January 25th 2017
– “ I match – raced him at weight for age against Chautauqua , Aster , Star Turn , Flying Artie and Extreme Choice , and based on the projected ratings for those horses at their next start , WINNING RUPERT was the marginal favourite “.. Leading Australian Form Analyst .. Dominic Beirne news.com.au January 5th 2017.
– A talented STAKED PLACED and MULTIPLE SYDNEY METRO WINNER.
– Shamardani ran the 2011/2012 season 2nd fastest time at Royal Randwick over 1400m .
– A filly with a BLISTERING turn of foot.
– 2.5% for $1,600
– 5% for $3,200
– 10% for $6,400
All costs paid until 31–5-2020
Note.. All cost are paid up till 31-5-2020.. Share prices includes insurance for 12 months , Inglis Race Series Nomination and first 3 months of training , spelling , vet costs and transport.
To be trained by the very talented Clare Cunningham at Warwick Farm
Educated and mentored by one of Australia’s best trainers in Peter Moody. Clare was Peter Moody’s Assistant Trainer. Clare also spent time with some of Sydney’s other leading trainers : – Joe Pride, Gai Waterhouse and Bjorn Baker.
If you are interested in racehorse ownership and would like to join our racehorse syndicate
then contact us to find out how we can help you become a successful owner.